SMI Surgery Center is an advanced, multi-specialty ASC located in Kearny Mesa. Opened in 2009, the center features skilled and professional staff, ample operating room time and a safe, efficient environment for you and your patients.
Dedicated To Performance
- 4 Operating Rooms; 12,000 square feet, 2 Operation Rooms.
- Multi-speciality including orthopedics, pain management, and neurosurgery.
- 2 private 23 -hour stay rooms for planned, extended recovery.
- Medicare certified and JCAHO accredited.
- Block time available Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Featuring Styker, Arthrex, and Smith & Nephew products.
- Excellent relationships with all major vendors, who are on site during your case to ensure your needs are met.
- Quick turn-around times.
- Skilled, professional anesthesia providers.
- 24/7 access to our Medical Director, Paul Murphy, M.D.
Surgeon Driven, Patient Oriented
Our team is dedicated to providing the best possible experience for you, your patient, and the patient’s family. We pride ourselves on developing strong relationships with you and your scheduling personnel so we may tailor the operating room to your specific needs and preferences.
Our patient satisfaction scores reflect the time and care we dedicate to each patient, minimizing anxiety and optimizing a successful outcome.